Onsite First Aid and CPR Training
If your staff members need first aid training, we can teach a course onsite in the convenience of your workplace. If you don’t have a suitable room, you can book a private course at our Coquitlam location. Private group training is easy to organize. Just book a date with us and provide a group of people. We’ll take care of everything else!
We will come out to your location in the Tri-Cities (Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam and Port Moody) Surrey, Richmond, Burnaby, New Westminster, Vancouver, North Vancouver, Maple Ridge, Pitt Meadows, Abbotsford or Langley.
The venue can be a room in your workplace, church, school or other venue. The training room should be clean and contain enough seating for the number of people attending as well as adequate clear floor space for the practical sessions. Please see guidelines below. There must be washrooms nearby and if possible, kitchen facilities.
Training room size
- Red Cross minimum room size requirements: 1.4 m2 (15 sq. ft.) available for every 2 participants.
- For Level 1 (Workplace Emergency First Aid) courses, WorkSafe BC requires a minimum of 500 sq ft of clear floor space in addition to the seating area.
Group size/Number of students
Red Cross First Aid/ CPR courses – Minimum 10, Maximum 18.
Baby & Child CPR/Safety (Non Certification) – Minimum 10, Maximum 18.
Babysitting (Non Certification) – Minimum 10, Maximum 18.
Mental Health First Aid – Minimum 10, Maximum 24.
First Aid in Farsi?
Our public first aid courses are conducted in English, however we have an Iranian instructor who can teach first aid and CPR classes in Farsi. We’d be happy to arrange a private course for your group conducted in Farsi.
Book a private First Aid or Mental Health First Aid course
For more information, or to make arrangements for your private course, please contact us. To help us to serve you better, please give us the following information if you can:
- What is the name of the course would you like us to teach your group?
- Which day of the week is most convenient for you?
- Would you prefer to host the course at your own venue or at our classroom in Coquitlam?
- Do you have any dates in mind for your course? Please give a two or three alternate dates and indicate your preference.
- Would you like us to contact you by phone or email?
If you have less than 10 people or don’t want to organize a private course, please consider registering your group on one of our public courses.