- February 26, 2021
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Canadian Red Cross Babysitting course Basic first aid and caregiving skills for youth 11–15 years old. Participants learn how to provide care to younger children in a variety of age groups, and how to prevent and respond to emergencies. Course also offers youth the training to promote themselves as a babysitter to prospective parents.
***Course registration must be completed by the child’s parent or guardian***
Venue: Coquitlam Training Centre
Venue Phone: 604-945-7277Address:
Coquitlam training classes are held at Eagle Ridge Bible Fellowship (ERBF) located close to the Coquitlam Centre Mall and SkyTrain stations.
- Address: 1160 Lansdowne Drive, Coquitlam, BC, V3B 5V8
- Parking: There is a large free car park at ERBF. Please park in the North car park and enter the building through the glass doors marked “Office Entrance”
- Accessibility: Automatic main doors and elevator access to the first floor classrooms.
- Training room location: When you enter the building, follow the signs to your training room.
- Kitchen facilities: Unfortunately kitchen facilities will NOT be available during COVID-19 restrictions.
- What to wear: Training rooms are air-conditioned. Please wear comfortable, layered clothing.
Please note that we do not have an office at this location.
|Registrationshow details +||$80.00 (CAD)*||Sold Out|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: July 17, 2020 11:10 am
Sales End: February 25, 2021 5:00 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
* price does not include taxes
"Babysitting - February 26, 2021" is currently sold out.
Please check back again later, as spots may become available.