- April 27, 2019
9:00 am - 1:15 pm
Designed to build participant confidence in performing cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) skills and provide the important steps to perform a rapid assessment, perform Basic Life Support (BLS) skills and perform rapid defibrillation.
Airway Management and Oxygen Therapy can also be added as additional certifications to this course.
Who is the course for?
In-facility care providers, including nursing staff, care aids, medical and dental professionals.
Pre-hospital care providers, which many include professionals in a fire service, rescue team, sports-medicine, lifeguards, and ski patrol.
Basic Life Support (BLS) incorporates the latest CPR guidelines
Venue: Coquitlam Training Centre
Venue Phone: 604-945-7277Address:
Coquitlam training classes are held at Eagle Ridge Bible Fellowship (ERBF) located close to the Coquitlam Centre Mall and SkyTrain stations.
- Address: 1160 Lansdowne Drive, Coquitlam, BC, V3B 5V8
- Parking: There is a large free car park at ERBF. Please park in the North car park and enter the building through the glass doors marked “Office Entrance”
- Accessibility: Automatic main doors and elevator access to the first floor classrooms.
- Training room location: When you enter the building, follow the signs to your training room.
- Kitchen facilities: Students have access to kitchen facilities with fridge and microwave. Complementary tea and coffee is provided for all courses (except Babysitting).
- What to wear: Training rooms are air-conditioned. Please wear comfortable, layered clothing.
Please note that we do not have an office at this location.