- October 17, 2020
8:30 am - 2:30 pm
Students learn the skills needed to recognize and respond to cardiovascular emergencies and choking for adults, children, and babies. Includes training in the use of an automated external defibrillator (AED). CPR/AED Level C incorporates the latest CPR guidelines and is suitable for the general public and professional rescuers.
Vancouver/Burnaby Training Centre is conveniently located at the corner of Boundary and Hastings.
- Address: 3701 Hastings Street, Burnaby, BC V5C 2H6
- Parking: Off street: 12 to 14 free off-street parking spots for building users accessible via a code/barrier on a first come first served basis (access code will be provided upon registration). On street: free on-street parking on surrounding streets (but not on Boundary St or Hastings).
- Public Transport: Transit Buses 130, 160, 27, 28, 95, 14 available nearby.
- Accessibility: Classroom (Studio # 301) is located on the second floor with access via stairs only.
- Training room location: When you enter the building, follow the signs to your training room.
- Kitchen facilities: Students have access to kitchen facilities with fridge and microwave. Complementary tea and coffee is provided.
- What to wear: Training room is air-conditioned. Please wear comfortable, layered clothing and comfortable shoes.
Please note that we do not have an office at this location.