- September 26, 2020
8:30 am - 3:00 pm
Students learn the skills needed to recognize and respond to cardiovascular emergencies and choking for adults, children, and babies. Includes training in the use of an automated external defibrillator (AED). CPR/AED Level C incorporates the latest CPR guidelines and is suitable for the general public and professional rescuers.
Venue: Coquitlam Training Centre
Venue Phone: 604-945-7277Address:
Coquitlam training classes are held at Eagle Ridge Bible Fellowship (ERBF) located close to the Coquitlam Centre Mall and SkyTrain stations.
- Address: 1160 Lansdowne Drive, Coquitlam, BC, V3B 5V8
- Parking: There is a large free car park at ERBF. Please park in the North car park and enter the building through the glass doors marked “Office Entrance”
- Accessibility: Automatic main doors and elevator access to the first floor classrooms.
- Training room location: When you enter the building, follow the signs to your training room.
- Kitchen facilities: Unfortunately kitchen facilities will NOT be available during COVID-19 restrictions.
- What to wear: Training rooms are air-conditioned. Please wear comfortable, layered clothing.
Please note that we do not have an office at this location.
|Registrationshow details +
This ticket is required and must be purchased.
|$90.00 (CAD)*||Sold Out|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: May 28, 2020 12:50 pm
Sales End: September 25, 2020 5:00 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
* price does not include taxes
"CPR Level C - Sept 26, 2020" is currently sold out.
Please check back again later, as spots may become available.