- July 7, 2018
8:30 am - 5:30 pm
The Red Cross Emergency Child Care First Aid & CPR program provides an overview of First Aid & CPR techniques for individuals who care for infants or children in the workplace or at home. Designed for childcare workers, parents, grandparents and babysitters, this course is recognized by The Child Care Licensing Branch.
Venue: Coquitlam Training Centre
Venue Phone: 604-945-7277Address:
Coquitlam training classes are held at Eagle Ridge Bible Fellowship (ERBF) located close to the Coquitlam Centre Mall and SkyTrain stations.
- Parking: There is a large free car park at ERBF. Please park in the North car park and enter the building through the glass doors marked “Office Entrance”
- Accessibility: Automatic main doors and elevator access to the first floor classrooms.
- Training room location: When you enter the building, follow the signs to your training room.
- Kitchen facilities: Students have access to kitchen facilities with fridge and microwave. Complementary tea and coffee is provided for all courses (except Babysitting).
- What to wear: Training rooms are air-conditioned. Please wear comfortable, layered clothing.
Please note that we do not have an office at this location.