- June 28, 2019
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
The Red Cross Emergency First Aid & CPR/AED program includes First Aid & CPR techniques taught in an interactive environment, for individuals who want an overview of First Aid & CPR for home, work or play. Includes CPR Level C and AED training.
Recognized and accepted by WorkSafeBC as equivalent to the Occupational First Aid Level 1 program.
Venue: Coquitlam Training Centre
Venue Phone: 604-945-7277Address:
Coquitlam training classes are held at Eagle Ridge Bible Fellowship (ERBF) located close to the Coquitlam Centre Mall and SkyTrain stations.
- Address: 1160 Lansdowne Drive, Coquitlam, BC, V3B 5V8
- Parking: There is a large free car park at ERBF. Please park in the North car park and enter the building through the glass doors marked “Office Entrance”
- Accessibility: Automatic main doors and elevator access to the first floor classrooms.
- Training room location: When you enter the building, follow the signs to your training room.
- Kitchen facilities: Students have access to kitchen facilities with fridge and microwave. Complementary tea and coffee is provided for all courses (except Babysitting).
- What to wear: Training rooms are air-conditioned. Please wear comfortable, layered clothing.
Please note that we do not have an office at this location.
|Registrationshow details +
This ticket is required and must be purchased.
|$100.00 (CAD)*||Sold Out|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: December 7, 2018 9:40 am
Sales End: June 27, 2019 5:00 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
* price does not include taxes
"Emergency First Aid - June 28, 2019" is currently sold out.
Please check back again later, as spots may become available.