- November 23, 2019
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
The Red Cross Emergency First Aid & CPR/AED program includes First Aid & CPR techniques taught in an interactive environment, for individuals who want an overview of First Aid & CPR for home, work or play. Includes CPR Level C and AED training.
Recognized and accepted by WorkSafeBC as equivalent to the Occupational First Aid Level 1 program.
Vancouver/Burnaby Training Centre is conveniently located at the corner of Boundary and Hastings.
- Address: 3701 Hastings Street, Burnaby, BC V5C 2H6
- Parking: Off street: 12 to 14 free off-street parking spots for building users accessible via a code/barrier on a first come first served basis (access code will be provided upon registration). On street: free on-street parking on surrounding streets (but not on Boundary St or Hastings).
- Public Transport: Transit Buses 130, 160, 27, 28, 95, 14 available nearby.
- Accessibility: Classroom (Studio # 301) is located on the second floor with access via stairs only.
- Training room location: When you enter the building, follow the signs to your training room.
- Kitchen facilities: Students have access to kitchen facilities with fridge and microwave. Complementary tea and coffee is provided.
- What to wear: Training room is air-conditioned. Please wear comfortable, layered clothing and comfortable shoes.
Please note that we do not have an office at this location.