- September 25, 2020
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
First aid for the mind is just as important as first aid for the body. Individuals suffering from high-stress levels, burnout, and suicidal thoughts are at an all-time high in areas such as workplaces, schools, indigenous communities and among professional responders.
The Red Cross Psychological First Aid & CPR/AED program is a resiliency building wellness program that equips individuals in supporting themselves and others to cope with the effects of stress, loss, trauma and grief.
Venue: Coquitlam Training Centre
Venue Phone: 604-945-7277Address:
Coquitlam training classes are held at Eagle Ridge Bible Fellowship (ERBF) located close to the Coquitlam Centre Mall and SkyTrain stations.
- Address: 1160 Lansdowne Drive, Coquitlam, BC, V3B 5V8
- Parking: There is a large free car park at ERBF. Please park in the North car park and enter the building through the glass doors marked “Office Entrance”
- Accessibility: Automatic main doors and elevator access to the first floor classrooms.
- Training room location: When you enter the building, follow the signs to your training room.
- Kitchen facilities: Students have access to kitchen facilities with fridge and microwave. Complementary tea and coffee is provided for all courses (except Babysitting).
- What to wear: Training rooms are air-conditioned. Please wear comfortable, layered clothing.
Please note that we do not have an office at this location.