- Day 1
March 29, 2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Day 2
March 30, 2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Standard First Aid is a two day course. You must attend both days and also meet the required standards in order to receive certification.
Standard First Aid includes Level C or HCP and AED (Automated External Defibrillator) training.
Certification: Red Cross Standard First Aid & CPR/AED certification is recognized by:
- Adult Care Licensing Board
- Child Care Licensing Board
Venue: Coquitlam Training Centre
Venue Phone: 604-945-7277Address:
Coquitlam training classes are held at Eagle Ridge Bible Fellowship (ERBF) located close to the Coquitlam Centre Mall and SkyTrain stations.
- Address: 1160 Lansdowne Drive, Coquitlam, BC, V3B 5V8
- Parking: There is a large free car park at ERBF. Please park in the North car park and enter the building through the glass doors marked “Office Entrance”
- Accessibility: Automatic main doors and elevator access to the first floor classrooms.
- Training room location: When you enter the building, follow the signs to your training room.
- Kitchen facilities: Students have access to kitchen facilities with fridge and microwave. Complementary tea and coffee is provided for all courses (except Babysitting).
- What to wear: Training rooms are air-conditioned. Please wear comfortable, layered clothing.
Please note that we do not have an office at this location.
|Registrationshow details +||$165.00 (CAD)*||Sold Out|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: December 7, 2018 5:40 pm
Sales End: March 28, 2019 6:00 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
* price does not include taxes
"Standard First Aid - CPR Level C or HCP- Mar 29 & Mar 30, 2019" is currently sold out.
Please check back again later, as spots may become available.